According to all the books apparently I will eventually be overcome with the need to make our home a safe haven for baby girl Provan. Apparently my internal compass is off by a bit, because I have NO desire to clean the bathrooms, but OMG if I don't pull that weed from the flower bed RIGHT NOW I'm going to be terrible parent. This started to manifest itself last weekend when Alex was away with an overhaul of the front flower beds. A little new color combined with liberal use of the clippers resulted in something pretty nice if I do say so myself:
Of course when people come over we never sit in the front, we sit in the back yard (which was still a mess). So yesterday (at 27 wks 3 days) I decided to tackle the other half:
With some help from Alex we got quite a bit done and things are looking remarkably more tamed. However it is pouring rain here today so a picture will have to wait. We think it looks better but max was, as usual, unimpressed.
Overall the body's held up pretty well with all the weeding. The nerve pain that I was having has resolved itself (Thank Goodness!), and other back issues are pretty well at bay. Between the PT that I'm doing at home, lots of walking, yoga and reintroducing swimming into my routine, my body's doing alright. Let's keep our fingers crossed it will last!
P.S. Totally unrelated, but my sister is hilarious. She posts as Mama R on the following blog: http://t.co/D3GJAmY. Check it out
No comments:
Post a Comment