Thursday, March 8, 2012

More random thursday updates

Just a warning - this is going to be an awfully sparse post whose sole purpose is keeping me on track for at least weekly updates :)

So what's new? The Provans are tired. Well I guess that's not actually new, but it's something that we're struggling with. Alex has been in Atlanta sine Monday and is working his tail off down there. I've been teaching a class this week that only comes up every six months or so and involves a ton of out of class prep time. Jean came to our rescue and has been in town all week helping with c, but I'm sure even she Is getting tired - I think she may break the work record for number of loads of laundry done in a three day period :)

Things get easier starting tomorrow when Alex gets home, so here's shooting for more fun updates starting the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment