Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cruisin

Yesterday Alex and Charlotte went on some errands, with the vague plan to maybe look at some tricycles. Then I get the following text:


Apparently they decided in the store that trikes were for punks, and to move right on up to the two wheeler. Crazy.

They ended up skipping the iron man bike, and selecting a nice pirate themed one instead. After rest we took it out and it was clear that bike was certainly the way to go.


Mind you, this is her very first time out on this bike. All I can say it's a good thing we have jogging strollers.

Most impressive part:
When coming around the path in the park she missed a turn on a downhill and ended up down in a drainage ditch. I put the break on the stroller and ran down after her. Pulled out the bike, and pulled her out. She was definitely crying, but after a minute or two got RIGHT back on the bike and was off again. The girl's incredible.

Here's the movie of the first 100 yards:



No comments:

Post a Comment