So two in a row for m, but I couldn't pass up the lemur shots on her half birthday.
You, my dear, are a sturdy baby. I'm thinking ballet might not be in your future, but you might end up being the swimmer. At bath time tonight you splashed as I have never seen a baby splash before. You should have seen max flee to the corner of the bathroom :o)
Your arms and legs are pretty much always moving, and nothing is safe from your death grip (especially not hair). Generally once gripped things are straight to your mouth, though interestingly enough that doesn't seem to be the pattern for food. That just gets tossed straight to the floor...
The only hair that seems to be growing is the stuff on the very top of your head which I attempted to braid this morning. Fun, but not particularly practical.
Happy half birthday baby girl. Keep being awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment