We sat on the ramp and watched rabbit and raccoon come down for lunch. Loved the wagon ride. I told Charlotte we had to go and she said "But I love Michaela so much".
It's been really fun to watch the two of them learn to play together. And it's not just c thinking that m is neat - today after school we sat on the floor and played rolling catch and m just about lost her mind she thought it was so much fun.
One of the really cool parts about from my perspective is that they have fun together even though they're SO different personality wise. Case and point - tonight at dinner. C had left over Chinese food and ate it neatly with chop sticks:
Someone doesn't mind messes one little bit, especially if it involves food :o) Added bonus, while shoving her face tonight m sneezed. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.


No comments:
Post a Comment