Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Tuesday Updates - 1 of 52 (at least we hope)

Happy 2019! Man how time flies - it's shocking to me that we're already starting another year. Last year was a rough one for blogging, so I'm going to try something a little different this year. Rather than shooting for a couple of posts a week, I'm going to try for Tuesday updates. 52 Tuesday updates plus a birthday post here and there is going to be a heck of a lot more content than I managed in 2018 :)

So in the last week (or two) we've...

Celebrated Christmas up at the Ranch



Had way fun with Christmas toys back home




Gone skating in Midway


Walked out of Health Catalyst for what might be the very last time (I'm starting a new job tomorrow)

And rang in the new year with a couple of glasses we got when we got enaged around this time 11 years ago :o)


Wishing everyone out there all the best for a happy and healthy 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment