Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally the weekend!

Well I'm going to make my one post a week goal this week, but just barely. For the Android/iPhone/iPad users out there - let's connect on Path, I'm better about getting stuff up there during the week.

We had a busy week here in Madison. I had three days of customer training, so I put in the most hours I have since being back. Most days I was at work by 730, then raced home right at 5:00 so I could be with C, then I logged back in after C went to bed for a hour or so. It's hard, but so worth it to have 530-730 as uninterrupted family time. It's by far my favorite part of the day.

On Thursday we switched it up a little. Jean came, an Alex and I went to out to dinner and to the Eric Church concerns at the coliseum. It was amazing, and way fun, but Friday at work was terrible. Looking back I definitely should have taken the day off. But we all survived and now we're very happily enjoying the weekend. Caroline and Chris are coming to join the festivities later today. It will be a party for dinner tonight :)

C says happy weekend, and look at me getting good at sitting in my high chair so I can start solids soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment