Last night was pretty tame here, but we had a great night of talking. We tried to come up with our top three moments of 2011, and couldn't. It made me feel so incredibly lucky to have had such an amazing year.
We also spent some time talking about new years resolutions. To keep me accountable I'm making my top three public:
- Get back into my pre-pregency jeans. Notice I'm not saying anything about lose x number of lbs, because I really don't care what I weigh. What I do care about is feeling good and I liked the way I felt when I was wearing those jeans that are still in storage.
- Post here at least once a week. Since we've already failed big time at filling out C's baby book, I really want to make sure I'm capturing life on this blog so we can all look back and see how she's grown.
- Stay under budget 10 out of 12 months this year. Mint.com will be our friend. Enough said :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment