Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's Rochester's fault

So for those who don't know, U of R's motto is meliora, roughly translated to "always better". The idea is that Rochester folks always push to make things better, which is the only reason I can possibly think of that we signed up to move the girls to ANOTHER new daycare.

Now I really do think it will be better. It's up in Park City so the girls are in clean are all day AND will have way less time in the care. The building is an old Montessori school so it's open and bright. There isn't a TV on in the front room. And I reviewed the menu and there are no plans to feed m root beer floats for snacks.

But it does mean that we had to do the whole "tour the new school" thing again this afternoon. m actually did remarkably well. c not so much. I think the poor girl is a little over threshold when it comes to change...

Good thing she's got a sister to stick with through thick and thin :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment