Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tent

A bunch of my Madison friends gave me an REI giftcard as a parting gift. I had been pondering what to do with it for a while, but c's begging for a tent finally tipped the scales and we bought one. It arrived this weekend, so what did we do? Put it together!

Yes, we are inside. Alex was wise enough to know that once we put it together c would need to sleep on it, and I'd much rather sleep on it with her inside than out. So inside tent it was. And it was an instant hit.

We even spent the night:


or morning (after m got up and alex and I switched place)


Max remained impressed throughout:


But I think the most impressive thing is that we managed to get it taken down the next day :o)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Where is the next camping trip going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most likely in Norm and Jean's back yard :o)

    ReplyDelete