Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy Friday!

Sorry long time no post. Since last post I've had another trip to Albany and we've had another round of illness in the house. Oh and I sprained my ankle. But I've decided since March is over that all must be behind us now. Onward to better and brighter :o)

The girls are still awesome, and are doing more and more things together (such as writing very important correspondence)

and we're reaching a very important milestone as a family tonight - Alex and I are going out for a "spouse dinner" my work is hosting, and an honest to goodness baby sitter is coming over to watch the kids. She's worked for the neighbor's a bunch which is where we got the name, but it's the first time we're using someone we didn't know first. A strange feeling for sure - wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment