Saturday, July 23, 2011

Still kickin'

I know it's been a while - we'll shoot for some new pictures later this weekend but rest assured that we're still kicking over here in Madison (especially baby girl Provan). We had a wonderful weekend in door co. last weekend and a very busy week here, where it was all together too hot (sounds like the rest of the country is experiencing the same thing).
I had my 32 week appointment yesterday and everything still looks great! Health wise I'm on track, and baby's heart rate and measurements look good. Alex got to come to this appointment so it was fun for him to get to hear baby's heartbeat :o) Doc says that right now she's positioned head down and curled around with her feet on my right side - definitely explains all the kicking going on over there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I have butterflies! PS: Sarah, you are rockin' the pregnancy look...SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete