So I'm a little sad to say that C seems to be smack dab in the middle of sleep regression. Gone are the days when she reliably woke up once a night to nurse and that was it. Lately it's been more like 5 wakings a night - a couple nursing sessions and then a couple where she's just fussing and needs her pacifier. Desperate to find something to help we decided to try swaddling her with her arms out last night. An I can report that it wasn't any worse. No better unfortunately, but no worse either. I think well continue for a couple more nights before we go back to true swaddling, because if she'd suck on her fingers instead of needing us to give her a pacifier we'd all get a lot more sleep.
In related news, I'm addicted to caffeine again. Bummer.

No comments:
Post a Comment