Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Utah Trip Part 1

A week ago we flew out to Utah for a visit centered around Kelly's wedding. It was the first time we've flown since CA, and I was a little anxious since C is moving so much more now a days, but she did great on the flight. We got in Wednesday afternoon and had a fun early birthday party for Caroline, complete with pizza party :o)

Thursday Norm and Jean hosted a rehearsal dinner for Kelly and Dan at their house. Trick was that it didn't actually start until when we're usually putting C to bed. Hence the "pre" pictures in the outfit I was planning on wearing:



And the "during" pictures in the outfit I ended up wearing with C in a sling all evening.



At least the wedges (not pictured, but possibly my favorite part of both outfits) made it all evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment