Scene: Alex and I are in the kitchen, C and max are looking out the patio doors. Alex moves to feed max so has him sit before grabbing his bowl. However, when he walks over and gives the "sit" command, C's butt hit the ground before max's did.
Turns out at daycare the kids have to wash their hands and sit down before they get a snack or a drink. And they have to stay sitting or snack/drink time is over. So C totally knows "sit". Today as I was putting dinner on the table I asked her to sit down before giving her a sippy of milk - she happily sat down and stayed sitting for the whole cup.
First they get her to one solid 2 hour nap a day, and then they teach her to sit down. I wonder what other awesome habits C will learn at daycare. Hurrah for professionals :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment