Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of school

We had a fabulous weekend in Chicago celebrating Caroline's wedding this past weekend. I'll post more about that later but the big update for today is that we had, for the very first time, two girls in daycare.

C moved up to the raccoon room, and m started in bear cub. I wasn't that worried about c since this is now her third room at the center, but m's teacher could tell that I was a little anxious about leaving this morning.  I felt better when I got this in an email around 11:
So far all is well.  She ate fine from me and is sleeping.   Fell asleep in her bed no problem.   Very smiley and happy.   She sure can burp and poop, holy cow!!!

Baby awesome's staying awesome that's for sure :o) Day one was officially a success. Here's to many more just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment