Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Friends

I think I've told many of you about our new online "daily sheets" that we get with m. Her classroom moved their paper records of eating, sleeping, etc into a google doc, which is especially awesome since I can see it during the day. A co-worker of mine also has a child in bear cub - and we found out together that our kids are becoming fast friends...


From: Meg Bohse
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 3:06 PM
To: Sarah Provan
Subject: RE: Kiddos

Ours too!

It was cute this morning, she was the sunniest little girl when we brought him in.  They baby chatted a whole lot.

From: Sarah Provan
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:57 PM
To: Meg Bohse
Subject: Kiddos
Importance: Low

Looks like our kids are buddies! I just checked out Michaela’s daily sheet and saw this:
Really likes Gabe! She always smiles and starts to talk with him as soon as she sees him!

Makes me smile J

Sarah Provan
ELearning @ Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment