gah so behind. I'm putting together a presentation tonight that I'll be giving in front of ~700 people tomorrow. needless to say, it's a good thing daycare blogs for me. Here's an update, ripped directly from them :o)
Yahoo spring arrived....for a week or so. You love it outside. When I get your coat out you start to wave your arms. We are working on having you crawl outside on your own. You will crawl all over the playground. You have learned the sign for all done. There are times we ask if you are done and you shake your head "no". A little time later you will sign all done. We are also working on the tippy. Today you decided to drink out of your water tippy. You have enjoyed traveling from item to item. The other day it was the sensory table to the ballet bar to the table. One of your favorite activities is to empty the shelf of all the books. You end up with a pile at your feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment