Well hi there readers. It's been a while. Here's what's new.
1) I quit my job. Officially gave notice. Last day is 5/1
2) I got another job. Officially accepted their offer. First day is 5/26
3) We gave notice to daycare. Everyone was so sweet. From m's monthly newsletter:
We have some very sad news….Michaela will be leaving Woods Hollow. Her last day is May 8th. Oh, boy will we miss her. She is a natural model and smiles for the camera every time we bring it out.
4) We put the house on the market Thursday, have had 9 showings and an open house since then, and have 3 showings scheduled for tomorrow.
5) We finally let c cut off all of her hair (well not herself, we had it professionally done)
Needless to say, it's been crazy. But I'm going to do my darnedest this week to start writing about it again. Wish us all luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment