Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Story for two

The cutest thing I think I've ever seen happened tonight. No pictures since it was part of bedtime, but I'll do my best to tell the story.

C had a rough night including saying some mean things out of frustration so we put her to be early (before M). When it came time to start story time (which we've been doing with both girls at the same time), M freaked and wanted nothing to do with listening to the book. After getting the same freak out with several books in a row I finally asked M if she wanted to read with C. After a strong "YES" and racing to C's room, she crawled onto C's lap and sat quietly for two whole books. C listened to the stories and gently stroked M's hair.

Sorta makes the screaming over the same toy that happened before dinner worth it...

P.S. I did finally get a picture of this today while stopped at a red light
These two are too much :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment