Sitting around the night before m's birthday this weekend, it took us way longer than you might expect to figure out when we started the build a special cake thing. Turns out that it wasn't until we looked through old blog posts that we remembered that the elephant cake in Tully was the beginning of the tradition for us. Since we firmly established that posterity is important, I give you the making of a bunny...
After floating between cow, cat, dog, and monster, we finally found a bunny
we then figured out that I have no idea where my ruler is, so drew a grid roughly the size of a posted note
And as luck would have it, a posted note grid fit on our board - hurray!
Alex gets all the credit for the blue...
...and Grammy gets credit for the letters. Ta Da!
Thought I recognized the script. Great job guys!
ReplyDelete