Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Skiing

As mentioned yesterday, we had much fun outside. One of the highlights was skiing, of various forms.

We had another round of skate skiing with Olympians (which introduced me to the sport last year). This year Alex and c joined in, but I'm not sure either fell quite as in love with it as I still am... Anyway, the fastest guy on the team was super nice, pulled c most of the way up a hill she managed to ski down on her own, and even signed a card for her:
C also signed an autograph for him - that part was pretty awesome.


Anyway, after seeing the rest of us ski m was more than ready to give it a try. Luckily we had brought hers up with us:

Up and down the driveway worked brilliantly for m, but wasn't quite exciting enough for her sister

So Alex solved that problem



(Turns out it was actually way tamer than it looks. Also way tamer than I assumed when Alex told me the plan with a HUGE grin on his face)

No comments:

Post a Comment