So you may have noticed a lack of pictures of me on the blog so far...
I'm not going to lie, having spent the last 10 years of my life trying to keep weight off, it's been a hard adjustment to embrace putting it on. The good news it that I think I'm almost there :o) Today I felt really good at prenatal yoga, and even let Alex take a picture when I got home:
This is especially impressive considering last week they were making a new brochure for the yoga studio so they had a professional photographer in class, and I was so traumatized I had to call Rachel to calm me down about 10 seconds after class let out.
So in short I think I'm getting over the getting bigger thing, or maybe I'm just still on high from finding out that Baby Provan is going to be Baby Girl Provan.(Yay)
No comments:
Post a Comment