Every girl needs a couple of friends that will smack them upside the head when they need it. Case and point - while in DC I was whining to Susan about how uncomfortable pants were. She calmly replied "well stop wearing pants". And so began the summer of dresses:
I actually wore two to work last week including the outfit above on Friday. I'm really happy that I'm going to be pregnant through the summer because I'm starting to love sundresses, a lot. And the fact that maxi dresses came back into style? The fashion gods are kind :o)
My friend Molly and I went shopping today for a wedding I'm going to in two weeks. After convincing the boutique owner that yes, I was 5 months pregnant, she finally let me try on some maternity dresses. Turns out they didn't fit at all, but they were fun to try on. I ended up with a REALLY cute normal dress, that's cut in a way I should be able to wear it when not pregnant as well. Pictures will have to wait until after its debut at the wedding. Now to find shoes.....
I wasn't kidding when I said you were carrying well!
ReplyDeleteI told you you are carrying well... no kidding!
ReplyDelete