I know, I'm a little late. But I promise the pictures were taken on her actual birthday...
September 18th, 2011 I was a couple days over due and me and mom were looking for things to do to keep me from going crazy/induce labor. We tried a number of things, including planting bulbs.
Here's the view on March 20th, 2012.
Six month later the bulbs have bloomed, and holy smokes so has little c. She now rolls with ease and will push most of her torso of the ground when she's on her tummy. We'll catch her sleeping in her tummy from time to time. She is a HUGE flirt and loves to meet new people. Still no teeth but she has managed to consume Cheerios and special k all on her own anyway.
Little C who was a tiny fragile new born just 6 months ago is now a happy, bouncing, thriving little girl.
Love her and you and Alex to bits!
ReplyDelete