So as you may have guessed by yesterday's post, we were somewhere this weekend. That somewhere was the "back 40" of the Epic campus, where we had our annual staff picnic. Now they've been doing steak and lobster picnics since I've worked there (I know, crazy), but it feels like this is the first time we've really taken advantage of the whole package. It was an amazing day, and they did an amazing job catering to families with kids. After eating lunch we walked over to the bounce house and bubble area, and ran into our friends the Rewalds (you may remember Beckett as the fellow moose onesie baby - he's in daycare with C).
From there we were off to the petting zoo (yes that's me - I died my hair)
And finally - the construction truck petting zoo. Norm, you would have been so proud :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment