We walked in and almost walked right back out again when the first little girl we saw was wearing a leotard. She was one month younger than c, and had a leotard. Scary stuff. But luckily I was able to get past that, because once we got on the gym floor C started grinning from ear to ear. She was shy with the instructor for about 30 seconds, but then was running under the parachute with the other "beasties" (what they call kids in C's age group). C did forward and backward somersaults, hung on a low bar and rings by herself, jumped on every bouncy thing in the place, and was even walking the balance beam with a clear as day "NO MOMMY" when I tried to help in any way. The kids chased balls and bubbles and generally had a blast, and even helped to clean up gear when class was done. Who am I kidding we're totally going back.
The things we do for you sweet girl - may we go many, many years without buying a leotard :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment