Sunday, January 12, 2014

And the cycle begins again

Alright enough slacking - back to the blog. Time to shape up an catch up in a lot of ways, both blogging and yoga, because apparently I blinked and went from finding out I was pregnant to 20 weeks...

Yes, I am using the same maternity clothes as last time and did plan on wearing that shirt tonight as a throw back. At least the lighting's better this time around.

Big news for the week is that we found on Thursday Baby Awesome is a girl! I'm so excited Charlotte is going to have a sister. And the fact that we get to use little awesome pieces like this again is fun

Prep for Baby A so far has included officially getting C's old clothes out of the guest room this weekend in preparation for turning it into C's "big girl" room, and lots of online furniture shopping for a big girl bed (with shockingly little actual progress towards getting things set up). I'm hoping to get C moved over long before Baby A arrives so it feels more like she's getting something new and cool, and less like Baby A's stealing her space. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment