Monday, January 12, 2015

New ordinary

So Sunday I took another stab at an ordinary day post. We made it past 7:30 am this time, but unfortunately I got too caught up reading the old posts last night and never finished compiling. So it's going up a day late. Pretty ordinary :o)


0700: Me and m are both up. She slept through the night and woke around 6 (pretty much best case scenario. We nursed and then headed downstairs to make and eat breakfast - pancakes!



0730: The rest of the crew joins us

0800: Alex and c shovel,m's down for a nap, and I head to yoga

1100: Mommy daughter lunch date/grocery shopping! The grocery store we frequent has a pretty good hot section (a la wanna be weggies), so c and I have started grabbing lunch together before doing the shopping for the week.

 1300: m supervises the chicken fajita chili as it heads to the slow cooker, while mommy tries not to make too big of a mess in the kitchen daddy just cleaned.

1400: Laundry. Oh my goodness we go through so much laundry!

1500: Snack after rest time. Hurray for greek yogurt!


1700: Alex and I have a beer as dinner finishes up. M proceeds to knock over my beer glass and it breaks, spilling beer everywhere. I scoop up the girls and head up to get changed, Alex cleans up the kitchen, and so does max. We spend the rest of the evening watching him closely for any signs of being tipsy :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment