Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A long race

So yesterday I blogged about the barn party. Turns out earlier that same day Alex and I also had a bit of an adventure - running my first 10K! It was part of the Park City trails series (so the same series as the 5K I ran in June). We were nervous but exited prior to the race...
 ...and very tired after.

 All and all it well really well. It was a super hard and hilly course and actually closer to 7 miles than a true 10K, but also really fun to run. I was really please with how I ended up.

The only thing that could have been better would have been to avoid Alex's run in with a rock around mile four. I'm hoping by the time I get home from this work trip his poor toe will be a little less black and blue :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment