Friday, March 4, 2011

And so it begins...

New baby = new blog. Right?

Family, I'd like you to meet baby provan:

Baby my not look like much yet, but based on the way my pants are fitting, things are definitely cooking. This week's been a big week for baby - we did our first trimester screening on Thursday and figured out that we're not at an above average risk for anything serious genetically, and baby's growing like baby should. I had my normal every 4 week appt with my doc this morning and got to hear the heart rate through Doppler. Nice and strong at 160 bpm.  Overall it's been very surreal seeing things on the monitor and hearing heart rates when physically all I feel is thick around the middle and tired (ALL THE TIME).  It's a good thing I've got another two trimesters to wrap my brain around all this :o)

P.S. Right now I have the blog set to being private to those that I invite, just because it feels weird to have pictures of the inside of me up for public viewing. If you know of someone else who'd be interested in keeping tabs on things just have them send me an email and I'll add them to the list.

2 comments: