Happy Friday everyone!
A general update - I'm feeling better. Not quite as sick during the day and sleeping a little better at night. It was a crazy week at work so I'm still wiped out, but I think there's hope on the horizon :o)
I left work a little early today to swing by this sale:
http://danecounty.jbfsale.com/
basically it was a 4 court gym filled with used kids stuff and maternity clothes. I didn't really spend any time looking at the baby stuff (still feels too early for that), but I did get some maternity clothes. I really like the idea of buying as much maternity stuff as I can used since it's got such a short lifespan.
One of my projects for this weekend is to go through my closet and actually pack up the stuff that's not going to fit until next winter so I can get a better feel for what I'll need for the next 6 moths. First order of business is some pants that fit. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment