Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't trust the rodent

Punxsutawney Phil is a big fat liar.

Madison woke up this morning to 6 inches of heavy wet snow. So much heavy snow in fact that I had to get a ride to work with Alex since I don't have the clearance in my car to get far on un-plowed roads with 6 inches of heavy wet snow on them. And let me tell you that shoveling for an hour after yoga yesterday was not super fun, BUT despite all of it, today was still a great day.

What turned the tide? A package from Rachel!

Rachel send me a big box of her old maternity clothes including some super cute blazers which will be really helpful when I have to get dressed up for customer classes this summer. Also in the box was by far the funniest baby book I've seen so far. I've been feeling pretty down about lack of clothing options recently, so this came at the perfect time. And I got to laugh out loud reading a good book. Overall makes it a good day - thank you bunks :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment