Thursday, December 15, 2011

Half way through week one

As you guys know I went back to work on Monday, and I'm happy to report we've made it so far. I have to say - it's really different then I expected it to be. I was expecting it to be emotionally difficult, but more than anything I'd say it's been physically difficult. No thanks to the unwelcome sickness that's been working it's was through the house and little C decision it's way better to eat in the middle of the night then it is to eat during the day, I'm tired. Luckily I'm only working part time at this point so I'm writing this from home in PJs, instead of being at work this morning.

I think our saving grace will be settling into a routine, which is why C is at daycare this morning even though I'm home. We've gotten the mornings pretty well down, and once we figure out evenings as well things should get easier. One thing daycare and working has already done for us - we're squeezing more fun out of the waking hours we all have together:

Only two more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment