So after a rocky start last week I felt like we actually were getting the hang of work and life. Charlotte started eating better at daycare which lead to better sleep and I had started to adjust to being back at work. And then the weekend rolled around and we had two glorious days of uninterrupted family time. We had a nice dinner at home Friday while decorating out tree, we went out with friends Saturday night and Charlotte did great at the restaurant, and had a wonderful brunch at our neighbors Sunday. Sunday's outfit was especially dashing for if I do say so myself:
All and all it was wonderful to do so much as a family, which made going to work this morning really hard.
On the plus side the mothers room in the building I'll be training in is really nice! Between my office and here I should be reasonably comfortable pumping for the duration. And little C is way fun to come home to. She's learning to talk...
Beautiful talking and fantastic hair! WE LOVE YOU, Charlotte!
ReplyDelete