Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We survived!

Just what did we survive since the last post? Nothing big, just a trip to Boston and the first day of daycare.

When Rachel was staying with us back in October she made me realize that it is possible to travel with an infant. So trying to take advantage of my maternity leave as much as possible, Charlotte and I headed off to Boston last Thursday. Alex had to work so it was just the two of us, but we actually managed just fine. The flights weren't crowded and Charlotte did really well on the plane.

Once we got to Boston we drove up to Grammy and Grammy Sue's house, where we meet up with the Pytels, and eventually Nana and Saba.  It wasn't quiet:


But it was wonderful. and we got some great pictures:




As far as daycare goes, Charlotte did 4 hours this morning and we both survived, but I'm still a little too emotional to talk about it. Charlotte did fine. I didn't so much. But she's back home now and well is well with the world.

Phew, what a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment